Voted one of the Best Orange County Invisalign®️ Dentist
See one of many smile transformations that Dr. Tammy Tran has completed with Invisalign®️ treatment. Visit our smile gallery for more examples: https://www.myfountainvalleydentist.com/smile-gallery.
Have you been wanting to straighten your teeth but hesitate because you don't want to wear traditional wire braces for two years or longer? Well, there is an alternative—Invisalign invisible braces. Not only do they work faster, but people won't even realize you are wearing them. However, this treatment option doesn't work in every situation. Come in for a free consultation to see if Invisalign®️ is right for you.
Invisalign®️ straightens teeth by using a series of clear teeth aligners that are invisible to others at a conversational distance. They snap over your teeth and each set of aligners gently pushes your teeth into a slightly different position.
How does Invisalign®️ work in stages?
1. After a comprehensive examination with x-rays and an orthodontic evaluation, the process of straightening your teeth begins with detailed digital impressions of your teeth. These impressions are sent to Align Technology and Dr. Tran will start planning your treatment with Invisalign's SmartStage (TM) Technology. Align's specially designed software will then fabricate clear SmartTrack (TM) aligners.
2. When you return to Dr. Tran’s office, she will give you the first set, which you will simply snap on to your teeth. It's that simple. When you place the first aligner you will notice that it doesn’t quite fit. That’s because each aligner is designed to fit the new position where your teeth will gradually move over the next few days. When that happens, the next step will be a few days' rest to allow your teeth to stabilize in the new position.
When you return for your next visit with Dr Tran, she will deliver your first set of aligners, place attachments and make any adjustments needed to properly align your teeth. Detailed instructions will be given and any questions will be answered. When using a new aligner, it will feel tighter because it will be moving your teeth. By following instructions with aligner wear, the teeth move into the correct position and will fit perfectly into the aligner. Once it is allowed time to stabilize in the tray, then you will switch to a new tray and begin the process again.
3. Throughout the process you will be visiting Orange County Invisalign®️ Dentist Dr. Tran every four to six weeks so she can monitor the treatment, address any problems, and make slight corrections.
Advantages of Invisalign®️
- The process is quicker and takes about half the time of traditional braces.
- The trays are truly invisible. No one can tell that you're straightening your teeth.
- Trays are removable, you can eat and drink what you want and brush and floss normally.
- Invisible braces are comfortable because they do not have metal wires to irritate cheeks or tongue.
- The risk of tooth decay or tooth damage from braces is significantly lower. There are no brackets with invisible braces to catch food or plaque, and you can still floss your teeth.
Orange County Invisalign®️ October Event
Spoil yourself with a brand-new smile in roughly half the time it takes if you were to choose traditional bracket and wire braces.
Orange County Dentist Dr. Tammy Tran is hosting an Invisalign®️ Day. There will be a limited number of spots for this event, so don't miss out on these great specials once the new date is announced.
- Invisalign®️ Smile day is Saturday, Oct 21 from 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
- Receive a $860 rebate, if treatment is started the same day.
- Treatment includes consultation, x-ray, smile simulation, bleaching kit for 2 weeks and 1 set of retainers.
Contact us today at (714) 979-3710 to learn more about this great offer, or simply schedule your free Invisalign®️ consultation online.
Invisible braces may not be right for every patient. If you're wondering if you are a candidate but you aren't ready to schedule an examination, you can call us for a complimentary consultation at (714) 979-3710 or request an appointment online. You can come in, meet us, ask questions, and decide if you'd like to have a complete examination.
Referral a new patient for $50 off treatment
Receive a $50 credit to use for Invisalign®️ treatment when you refer a family member, friend, or co-worker to us who becomes a patient of record. You may also use this credit for other treatment or cleanings.